Thursday, May 10, 2012

Why I am writing this blog

I'm getting a new kitchen and I can't stop talking about it.  Apparently, I'm talking about it TOO much, to everyone I know.  I guess I realized that I needed another outlet to obsess about the kitchen when my father suggested that I write a blog about it.  Boy, oh boy, I must really be talking about it too much if even he is tired of my ramblings, because he usually loves to talk about all things mechanical and home-improvement.  So here I am, blogging on the internet, to save the sanity of all those around me.

I've never written a blog before about any past projects.  Then again, blogs weren't too popular at the time.  So I hope you'll bear with me at times while I try to figure things out.  Hopefully, someone out there might benefit from the information posted here, and maybe someone will read one of my posts and think, "She wants to do WHAT?  You can't do THAT!", and will reply to suggest a better approach to something.

No comments:

Post a Comment